Bump on the Nose Without Breaking It?

I had a nose injury 3 weeks ago, it didn't bleed or hurted too much - only for few seconds. I went to an ENT who told me it isn't broken, only swollen from the inside and on the bridge and a bit inflammed. Each week it looks a bit better and easier to breath but I still wonder - will my nose get back 100% to shape? How do I know if the bump is an only uneven swelling or bone? Also, the bump is much more prominent on one side. Thank you already

Bump on the Nose Without Breaking It?

+1

The swelling may take several weeks to months to completely resolve.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Bump on the Nose without a Break

+1

Only time will tell if your nose will look like it did before the bump.  If you are unhappy with it, consider discussing Rhinoplasty with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  You may need a minor Rhinoplasty to shave the bone, but that can only be determined with an exam.  Best wishes!