Bump on the bridge of my Nose After a frame fell on my face when i was sleeping?

Rhinoplasty for hump removal

+1

Removing the nasal hump is accomplished by shaving down both bone and cartilage along the bridge line. Osteotomies will also be required to straighten the nasal bones. Occasionally a spreader graft will be needed to be placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage. This could all be performed through closed rhinoplasty techniques as an outpatient surgical procedure. For many examples, please see the link below

+1

I would recommend an exam by a surgeon to determine if there is anything that needs to be done.

Bump on my nose

+1

The bump on your nose can be taken care of by filing it down in a straight forward manner. However, the amount of filing has to be balanced with your nose as a whole and your face in general. You need to be seen by a surgeon who needs to assess both the outside and inside of your nose. You want to make sure that the accident did not injure anything on the inside of your nose.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS