Bump on the bridge of my Nose After a frame fell on my face when i was sleeping?

+1

I would recommend an exam by a surgeon to determine if there is anything that needs to be done.

Bump on my nose

+1

The bump on your nose can be taken care of by filing it down in a straight forward manner. However, the amount of filing has to be balanced with your nose as a whole and your face in general. You need to be seen by a surgeon who needs to assess both the outside and inside of your nose. You want to make sure that the accident did not injure anything on the inside of your nose.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS