Why is my bump still there 3 months post rhinoplasty? (photos)

Had rhino about 3 months ago to remove a bump on my nose bridge/deviated septum. 4 years prior had fractured my nose. a month and a half ago recieved injections for swelling, but i feel as though the bump has progressively shown more. i didnt pay to have a lesser version of my bump but to remove it. my bump is not as noticeable from profile but left side of face and is crooked/always red. the bump is very hard and still there even after massaging. dont WANT to be disappointed but am starting to

Stop the injections and be patient

+1
Don't be alarmed although I'm sure you are upset.  No respectable plastic surgeon would want you to be unhappy.  Even though you do everything right and it looks good on the table, sometimes this happens.  I would have you wait another three-six months and at that time if there is not improvement, then a minor revision would probably be recommended.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon and just wait for everything to settle down.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Why is my bump still there 3 months post rhinoplasty?

+1
   3 months is a bit early to see final results.  More angles or an exam would be more helpful.

Rhinoplasty and bump

+1
A retained dorsal hump is not as uncommon as you might think, but steroid injections will not improve it. Steroids can thin the skin and cause other problems.

Bump on nose

+1
Stop all steroid injections!! The septo rhinoplasty appears poorly done. Onlyrevision surgery will correct. Sorry