Bump Under Skin After Smart Lipo on Arms, Normal? Only Happened on One Arm and is Right Where Incision Was?

Hello, I have a small bump on the under side of my arm where an incesion was. Very hard and I'm about 2 weeks po. I know limps and bumps are part of healing but this one seems a little different. My doctor mentioned it could be a beninge lump and I'm seeing him in a few days. BENING lump? What does that mean? Also any other opinions? Is this normal or should I be worried?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You are doing the right thing by returning to your surgeon for an exam.