What Can I Do About the Bump on my Nose?

My nose was fine up to when i was around 13, but my nose was broken at a kickboxing class and i guess it grew into this shape. how can i fix it?

Options for bump on nose

A large bump on the nose needs to be removed through a rhinoplasty procedure.  Once the large bump is removed osteotomies need to be performed to narrow the nasal bones.  This prevents an open roof deformity or a square top nose.  Any other adjustments in the nose can be performed at the same time if needed.  It is also important to address any internal breathing problems from a fractured septum or deviated septum.  

Bump

Rhinoplasty will solve this for you. Just remember that although you may only be concerned about the bump at this time, after you fix it other areas will become more noticeable so they have to be addressed as well. 

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dorsal Reduction Cosmetic Nose Surgery

Consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist in your region. You might benefit from a dorsal hump reduction with possible tip reshaping as well.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bump on nose

your bump may or may not be caused by the injury - the face and nose still grow after age 13 - and it may have been destined for that look regardless -the good news is that you should be able to improve that with rhinoplasty

Sam Naficy, MD

Nasal Bump

The obvious bump can be removed with a rhinoplasty. Any other problems , such as breathing obstruction, can be corrected at the same time.

Fixing kickboxing nasal injury

A rhinoplasty is a great way to address the bump on your bridge that is bothering you. The buup can be taken down and any other asymmetries/structural issues can be improved at the same time.

You can consult with a few experienced board certified facial plastic surgeons or plastic surgeons to see what options you have.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Photo shows a traumatic /genetic hump formation. Treatment is operative rhinoplasty by a boarded PS. 

Rhinoplasty

If you have a nasal bump and it is crooked after sustaining trauma to the nose, then you can certainly have a rhinoplasty to correct the deformity.

Rhinoplasty for nasal hump.

The bump can be removed and the nose straightened if it is crooked at the same time. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result.

Nasal hump

You need a rhinoplasty to correct your nasal hump. The problem may or may not have anything to do with your previous fracture.  If you have breathing problems, they may be corrected at the same time.  Have a board certified surgeon to have an evaluation.  I am sure you can achieve  an improvement in your nose.  Donald R. Nunn Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD