Bump on Nose 3 Months After Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction?

I had a septoplasty & turbinate reduction approx 3 months ago. It seems like the swelling is gone, but i have a bump on the right side of my nose about half an inch back from the nostril. it feels pretty hard (but not bone hard) and doesn't sink in when i gently press on it. Is it possible that it will still go away or is it most likely something permanent? scar tissue, or?

Bump on the nose after septoplasty

Dear suhness,

It is difficult to give you a good answer without a proper examination.  I would go back to the original surgeon with your concerns.  If you are not satisfied, then please seek out a second opinion.

It could be scar tissue, could be bone, it is just too tough to tell.

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani