Bump on Nose 3 Months After Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction?

I had a septoplasty & turbinate reduction approx 3 months ago. It seems like the swelling is gone, but i have a bump on the right side of my nose about half an inch back from the nostril. it feels pretty hard (but not bone hard) and doesn't sink in when i gently press on it. Is it possible that it will still go away or is it most likely something permanent? scar tissue, or?

Bump on the nose after septoplasty

+1

Dear suhness,

It is difficult to give you a good answer without a proper examination.  I would go back to the original surgeon with your concerns.  If you are not satisfied, then please seek out a second opinion.

It could be scar tissue, could be bone, it is just too tough to tell.

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani