I Have Had a Bump on my Back That Wont Go Away and Its Gotten Bigger, What Is It? (photo)

Bump looks like its had hard balls or something in it and has white Scabs sometimes dark get the on my face too my hair has been fallig out too for awhile its gotten pretty thin

See a Dermatologist If Have A New "Bump"

+1

I recommend you see a board-certified dermatologist to have the "bump" evaluated and possible biopsied. Generally speaking, any time you develop a new lesion that persists, its a good idea to have it evaluated by a dermatologist.

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/conditions.php?id=27

For a new bump, see a dermatologist

+1

I recommend that you see a board-certified dermatologist for your bump. Your dermatologist will examine the lesion and ask you relevant questions about it. He/she may consider a biopsy if they feel that would be appropriate. Then they can guide you as to the appropriate treatment options.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.