Bump in Nose 3 Weeks After Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction?

3 weeks in and I still feel a bump when I run both my fingers down the sides of the bridge of my nose..however I feel a bump on the side that had septoplasty/ turbinate reduction.it goes away for a few seconds if I apply little pressure and pinch it gently..is it because of swelling even 3 weeks in? My breathing is still obstructed if not blocked at times..would my septum be deviated again even after septoplasty?

Post Septoplasty Recovery

+1

Dear Gabriel, I would suggest seeing your surgeon for a thorough direct evaluation to answer your questions. He/she will know best what was done during your procedure and where you are in the recovery phase. Make sure you write down all of your questions and concerns so you remember to review all of them during your appointment. Hopefully this will help set your mind at ease. If your septoplasty was performed properly and there has been no trauma to your nose since your procedure then your deviation should be corrected. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com