I Got a Bump in my Right Nostril After Rhinoplasty 16 Days Ago. Now Its Preventing my Breath. Will It Go Away Soon? (photo)

After rhinoplasty i got a Bump inside my right nostril, my doctor told me it will go away but it is disturbing me cause it is blocking my breath and because of that i have to breath through my mouth which leads to a dry mouth and sleepless nights. My question is " do you think its is just a bump will go away soon?"

I Got a Bump in my Right Nostril After Rhinoplasty 16 Days Ago. Now Its Preventing my Breath. Will It Go Away Soon?

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   The swelling is going to be very prominent at this early stage.  I would follow with your surgeon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kenneth Hughes, MD