I Got a Bump in my Right Nostril After Rhinoplasty 16 Days Ago. Now Its Preventing my Breath. Will It Go Away Soon? (photo)

After rhinoplasty i got a Bump inside my right nostril, my doctor told me it will go away but it is disturbing me cause it is blocking my breath and because of that i have to breath through my mouth which leads to a dry mouth and sleepless nights. My question is " do you think its is just a bump will go away soon?"

I Got a Bump in my Right Nostril After Rhinoplasty 16 Days Ago. Now Its Preventing my Breath. Will It Go Away Soon?

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   The swelling is going to be very prominent at this early stage.  I would follow with your surgeon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kenneth Hughes, MD