What is This Bump for on the Side of my Nasal Bone? (photo)

Prior to my open septo-rhinoplasty, I had a dorsal hump and bumps on both lateral sides of the bony portion of the bridge. My doctor, whom I feel did a good job, took down the dorsal hump and one of the lateral bumps-- the left side to be exact. . Why would he have left the right side slightly protruding? I want to understand this better before the next visit. I trust my surgeon completely, but I won't see him until mid-June. Spreader grafts were used. 7 wks post op. Thank you for your input.

Residual bump after septorhinoplasty?

+1
It's difficult to see any asymmetry in your nose with the photo that you have shared. From my view point, it looks like you are healing well. A close up examination by your surgeon would be the best way to address your concerns. Thanks for sharing your photo and questions. Best wishes.