Bump 1 Year Post-op - It Wasn't There Before Surgery

A few months back I saw my Dr. for a follow up visit at 9 months after rhinoplasty, he acknowledged there was a bump, that was NOT present prior to surgery. He said that he would be able to "file it down". I just went last week at the 1 year mark and when I re-addressed the bump problem, he pretty much blew it off and was rude with me.He gave me a completely different answer than he did 3 months ago. I want to know if I have any recourse here. I'm left with a bump that was NOT there before!!

Post-op Nasal Bump Not present Prior to Surgery

First, explain your frustration to your surgeon. If you are not satisfied with the surgeon's response, get a second opinion and discuss alternatives.