Bump on chin implant scar?

i've had a chin implant for 8 years now and i have bumped my chin on the external incision scar. my scar swelled as soon as i had the injury and it is now the next day and i have a lump that is just a bit smaller than pea sized. I don't think i have moved the implant (it looks normal) and i'm not in much discomfort, just the injury site is painful...what kind of damage may i have done?

Injury long after chain implant surgery

+1
we really have no idea what type of injury you may have caused your self.

most likely it's a small bruise with a fluid collection that is consolidated and firm.  Go visit with your surgeon or another board-certified facial plastic surgeon who will examine U and provide you with better information then we can provide

Web reference: http://www.chaselaymd.com/facial-plastic-surgery/cheek-chin-lip.cfm

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon