Bump on Bridge After Steroid Injection - 4 Months Post Op?

Im 16 and received a rhinoplasty about 4 months ago and was pretty happy with results.The swelling got really bad because i had "VERY thick skin" so i had to get an injection into my tip about a month ago. after the first week i was very happy with the results, but for the past few weeks i've been noticing a bump on the bridge and my nose really looks crooked. its also very hot here so my nose is sunburned as well and my nose has just gone wild. im starting to get called big nose again..

Cotricosteroid Injections After Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Without physical evaluations, it is hard to determine the cause of the crooked look you have described.

Swelling subsides at a different pace even within the different areas of a given nose.

However, I recommend that you consult with your surgeon to have your nose examined in and out to make sure that there is nothing unusual about what you are experiencing.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.
Dr. Sajjadian

Bump

+1

I recommend that you return to the clinic and have the area of concern evaluated and looked at so that you can sleep at night.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon