Bump on bridge after septorhinoplasty 9 days post op. Will it be permanent? (Photo)

bruise and bump on my bridge as soon as cast removed. It feels like bone and the ENT has told me to keep an eye on it. instant reaction when he removed it was he has not seen this in a long time. Will it be permanent? Before the op I never had a bump on my bridge it was smooth but he rasped and did osteotomies to lower my bridge. Straight after before he put the cast on he took photographs which he showed me later and there were no bumps then. top of the bridge between the eyes also looks wider.

Bump on bridge after septorhinoplasty 9 days post op. Will it be permanent?

+1
  You are following with your surgeon, which is good.  9 days is very early to make a determination about the final result.