Bump and Swelling 7 Months After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty 7 months ago and still have a bump on my bridge as shown in photos , and my columella is crooked and there is deformity of nostrils . I am so worried may that be residual swelling and will subside after one year because my skin is thick an oily or it is my final shape .

+1

You will need a revision even if it is only a filing of the hump that is still a revision. Best to return to your chosen rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss. 

Long healing after rhinoplasty

+1

We can see all the issues on your photo, and 'before' picture can often help trace why things are as they are after rhinoplasty. Most will suggest however that one year is the time for critical evaluation of the result and shortcomings.

Nasal bump 7 months post op rhinoplasty

+1

Wait 1 year before having a revision. It would need to be filed down. If it feels firm, it may not go down and you may want the revision.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look.

+1

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look. If the bump is still there it can be filed down. If more than that is not good you will need a revision.