I Have a Bump and Scar on my Forehead, How Do I Remove It? (photo)

When I was 10, while running I accidentally hit edge of a concrete pillar with my forehead, and the doctors put some stitches on the wound. When the wound healed I had a scar and also with passing years a small bump kind of thing started to appear. I then had a surgery which made things worse, the doctor removed some dead tissue from there, but now the scar is move visible and the bump also doesn't look any better. What surgeries or procedures will help me get rid of it? How much will it cost?

You need a proper evaluation first

+2

Seeing a this problem was operated and the improvement was not-so-great, a better evaluation before more surgery might be a good idea. First you should be examined by a good plastic surgeon and go from there.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon