I Want Bull's Horn Surgery, And My Dr. Wants To Incorporate The Nasal Sill Lift, What Do You Think Of This Technique? (photo)

I recently had a consultation with a plastic surgeon about getting the bull's horn lip lift. He suggested that I have the nasal sill lift (which I guess is a bull's horn lift technique?)to hide the scar. I've done some research on it, but there doesn't seem to be much information available. I was wondering what your opinion is on this. I'm concerned with having enlarged nostrils after the procedure, or having a malformed nasal sill. Is this typical?

Lip lift

+1

Your particular anatomy does not fit to go into the nasal sill to hide the scar.

You will do better with bull horn type of incision. Have another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Examine you in person and give you an opinion