Bullhorn Subnasal Lip Lift in Los Angeles

I'd like to have the bullhorn lip lift procedure. I've tried fillers but they drag down my lip further over my front teeth. I know a lip lift is what I need to get a bit of a top lip and to shorten the distance between nose and lip. I live in Los Angeles and very sadly can't afford Dr Haworth. Can anyone recommend a good LL Doc with prices closer to the national average for this procedure? Thanks so much

Lip Lift Los Angeles

+1

While cost is an important factor, please don't let it be the only factor in your decision making process.  Please seek out a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you desire.  

Bullhorn lip lift runs around $3500 in Los Angeles.

+1

The bullhorn lip lift runs around $3500 but offices can sometimes offer specials for $2500 and is done under local anesthesia.  We do offer a free consultation for this procedure as many offices do.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.drdavidhansen.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon