Is It Possible to Have a Bullhorn Lip Lift Without an Increase in the Vermillion Border?

My top lip is already full, and if it were any fuller it would look unnatural, but I am interested in increasing the amount of teeth showing when I talk (you cannot currently see my teethwhen I talkor whhen my mouth is open) and I would also like to reduce the length between my upperlip and the base of my nose. Are there any options for me? Thank you!

VIDEO: Bullhorn lip lift.

+1

Generally speaking a bullhorn lip lift will increase the amount of vemillion show as it rotates the lip up and out.