Causes For Bulging Stomach 7 Weeks After Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I'm 5'6in and weigh 117lb. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair 7 weeks ago after 2 pregnancies/caesareans. In the beginning my stomach felt tight but after taking out the compression garment after week 6 as advised, I can see that my stomach is not as flat as expected and it's bulging outwards when breathing out. To see the ideal result I have to suck in my stomach. Is this meant to be this way? What is the explanation for this? Please help. I don't wanna have to go through this again!

Causes For Bulging Stomach 7 Weeks After Tummy Tuck?

+1

The photos to me show a very acceptable result. Your realistic expectations may have been to strict. Best to discuss with the operative PS.