How to Get Rid of Bulging Scar on my Eyelid?

I have a scar on my left eyelid as a result from a bad cut. This happened many years ago. The scarring started off looking alright but since then it has grown into a bulge and it's affecting my vision. When I grab it, it feels like a knot on my eyelid. Is there a way for this to be removed? If so, what is the procedure called?

Eyelid Scars

+2

I perform many blepharoplasty procedures and rarely encounter a permanently thickened scar on the eyelid, owing to the thin dermis contained within that anatomic subunit. I would begin treatment non-surgically with conservative therapy and progress to surgery if the scar does not significantly improve.