Bulging Outer Thighs Ater Lower Body Lift, Do I Need Lipo to Fix This?

Hello, It has been four weeks now since I did a lower body lift! after the surgery my outer thighs looked great and tight! now I see that the area is bulging! is that normal? & is it fluid or is my skin getting loose again? and it seems like one side is bulging more than the other! I am scheduled for a thigh lift (groin incision) in April and I wonder would a liposuction procedure fix the bulging problem? Your advice please! Thanks!

You should ask you plastic surgeon this question

He or she will be able to tell whether you just appear swollen, have left over fatty deposits, or have had some recurrent loosening.  This is definitely a question to ask prior to your inner thigh lift in case something needs to be done at that time.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon