I Had a Bulging Forehead Vein Removed?

Long story short...I had a bulging forehead vein tied off and some of it removed. When the doctor gave me a numbing shot in my head, I believe he did damage to a muscle or nerve. About 10-12 hours after the procedure I went to blow my nose and my right bottom eye lid would flap with air coming out. This happened about 5 times. Since then I haven't been able to breathe out the right side of my nose. I remember him shoving the shot into my forehead very hard. I also remember hearing a snap sound.

Recommend CT face and sinuses and ENT consultation

+1

The only thing under the muscle is bone and the frontal sinuses and this description that you give necessitates urgent evaluation by a head and neck surgeon/specialist.

Buffalo General Surgeon