Bulge at Corner of Mouth Even After Using Radiesse, What Other Options Are There? (photo)

I asked about this already, but I didn't word it right and I can't edit the post. I am 28 years old and have lost about 40lbs. This weight loss left my face saggy and hollow and I have a bulge over the left side of my smile line. Because my cheek on that side was drooping, I thought using a filler would help with this. I had a total of 3 syringes of radiesse for my smile lines and some facial contouring. While my cheeks look more fuller, the bulge is still there. What can I do to fix this?

Bulge above lip

+1

I fyou look carefully at your photos pre and post treatment, you have it in both, if I am looking at what you are talking about.