Bulge on Bridge of Nose? (photo)

Rhinoplasty almost 3 months ago. Tip refinement and filing of little bump adobe nasal tip. I have a strange bulge on the left side of my nasal bridge. I understand the tip of my nose will be uneven and swollen since I have an ethnic nose and thick skin so I am patient. however, the irregularities at the top of my nose are worrisome since they were not there pre-op.

Irregularities After Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your photo and your description and without the full details of your surgery, it is hard to provide you with the precise cause behind the nasal irregularities at the upper quadrant.

Nonetheless, at 3 months post-op it is not possible to assess your final results and as you have mentioned in your post that you have to be a little more patient; nature has to take its course and swelling has to resolve before most if not all of your current nasal irregularities dissipate. 

Meanwhile, I recommend that you follow your surgeon's instructions religiously and protect your nose for accidental traumas.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of wishes to you.

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Post-Rhinoplasty

+1

Only three months and still healing.  However, there is a possibility that your inverted "V" deformity, open roof issue and nasal contour irregularity may need some future work.  Follow your doctors orders and time will tell.  

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

A variety of contour irregularities on the bridge can happen but they are fixable

+1

It is hard to tell from the photo, but you seems to have some contour irregularity at the lower aspect of your nasal bones or at the junction of the bones and cartilage.  This can result from uneven reduction of the dorsum, sharp edges from bony alteration, or irregular cartilage reduction or grafting.  All of these situation can be improved in the hands of an experienced revision surgeon.

Web reference: http://dwkimmd.com/

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulge on Bridge of Nose?

+1

The one postured photo shows limited exposure in order to truly respond. But Dr Fleming brings up many points that also concern me. Best to obtain a second opinion in person. You may need additional surgery. 

Buldge on Nasal Bridge

+1

You do have a bulge on your nasal bridge secondary to separation of the nasal bones and an inverted V deformity with collapse of the mid-portion of your nose. The tip and nostrils are asymmetrical. You will ultimately need a revision procedure but wait another 6-9 months for healing to progress before consulting with an experienced revision specialist.

Rhinoplasty and dorsal irregularity.

+1

It takes 1 year for final healing but it looks like you may have an open roof deformity where the bones. are not together.  See your surgeon.