What do you think about my otoplasty? How my ears look? (photos)

What do you think about my otoplasty surgery. My left ear is different a bit and it is more popped out in the down side of the ear. Also the left one is still swollen. The thing worrying me is that - I can't see the scar on the right ear, which is really good, but on the left ear as you see from one of the pics is really pretty visible. I'm worried also about if my left pop out more than right ear after a 2-3 months(for example).

Results after otoplasty

+2
Unfortunately, the photos are not adequate to make an assessment. In addition, to a physical examination is required.

Please see your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Early asymmetry after an otoplasty

+1
Early asymmetries are very normal after an otoplasty.  There is a wide angle behind your left ear but it may be due to swelling.  Give it several months before you judge the result.  

Ear surgery

+1
It appears that everything is healing as expected. Normally the scars heal to the point where they are barely visible.  You should give it 3-6months from surgery to heal.  I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon