8 weeks post op, what is this bulge on right side of stomach? (photos)

Hello doctors . I'm 8 weeks post translucent lipo . I had 1.5 liters moved from upper and lower stomach and back . I know I have a dent above my belly button that my dr will fix 4 months post op.(subcision with fat transfer to spot ). I am now noticing a soft buldge on my right side . It's not any more tender then any other area . No fluid moving inside. ! What could this be?!?! I have been massaging daily and stopped wearing Cg at 4 weeks

Significant swelling eight weeks after liposuction can create contour abnormalities.

+1
It is too early to make a pronouncement about the outcome of your liposuction. The contour abnormalities portrayed in the photograph are consistent with everything recovery. They should improve with time.

8 weeks post op, what is this bulge on right side of stomach

+1
Over the internet very hard to determine. Best is IN PERSON examination. I think residual fat, scare tissue??? 

Too Much liposuction

+1
Thank you for your picture. It appears to be the church entire argument has been aggressively wonderful section and produce small contour deformities. Based on my observation our recommend very selective liposuction and fat grafting to produce a smoother contour to your entire abdomen

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Post Liposuction Asymmetry

+1
Its only 8 weeks post procedure and it takes 3-6 months for all the swelling to go down and the new contour to take form.  You should have him evaluation this location, as it is likely just swelling and exercise and compression will help this resolve more quickly.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.