Bulbous Tip Without Touching the Rest of the Nose?

i am a 21 yr old guy.. i have a nice nose bridge and everything is really okay with my nose.... but the tip of my nose is so bulbous and wide compared to my nose bridge.... can the tip be corrected without touching the nose bridge and the other parts of the nose??? and How hard is it??

Bulbous Nasal Tip

+1

Unfortunately, a bulbous tip is an issue with volume, specifically, too much of it. Unlike a bump that we can camoflauge to make look smaller, a bulbous tip cannot be camoflauged as easily. Though we can inject Radiesse into the tip for specific deviations or drooping, injecting filler into a bulbous tip would only make it worse. I suggest consulting a cosmetic surgeon who could perform a very minimally invasive rhinoplasty to address your issue.

Bulbous tip rhinoplasty

+1

The bulbous tip can be addressed through closed rhinoplasty techniques to narrow and refine the tip. This involves taking some incisions on the internal portion of nostrils and suturing the tip cartilages together with a conservative removal of cartilage as well.  It's important to make sure that the remainder of the nose is well-balanced to match the new tip, otherwise a full rhinoplasty will need to be performed

Bulbous Tip

+1

The bulbous tip can be narrowed with a variety of techniques. I prefer an endonasal approach with modeling of the cartilages with cuts and sutures. The procedure is well tolerated, takes about 1 hour and the recovery is faster. If the bridge (dorsum) is not involved then swelling and black and blue are minimal.

Julio F. Gallo, MD
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Tip Correction

+1

I typically correct the bulbous tip through a closed approach to rhinoplasty.  I do not use a nonsurgical approach for this.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA