Can my Bulbous tip be corrected without looking feminine? (photo)

my nose is long and the tip is very bulbous .. the following things are scaring me : 1- that my nose will look longer if the tip is corrected 2- that the tip will be pinched and my nose will look feminized can the tip be corrected (accourding to the pic ) and maintain masculine look and not look like a weirdo ? thanks doctors.

Long nose correction

+1
The bulbous tip can be corrected with sutures placed to refine it.  The tip can then be rotated up to shorten the length of the nose.  Some resection of the caudal septum can also be done to achieve this.  

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

The bulbous tip improvement

+1
The bulbous tip can be improved  by narrowing  and refining the tip without looking too feminine on a male patient. To repair a bulbous tip, suture techniques are performed on the lower lateral cartilages. Also important to make sure the new tip the balances with the remainder of the nose. 

Bulbous tip

+1
First, it is difficult to say what can be done without seeing other views or seeing you in person. Second it canbe done without feminizing your face.

Crrecting Bulbous Tip Without Feminizing Nose

+1
Your bulbous tip can be reduced achieving a natural, proportional, masculine nose by finding an experienced rhinolasty surgeon whose results you like. Selecting a surgeon will be the most difficult part of your rhinoplasty surgery.