Bulbous tip and column between nostils. Lack of nostril symmetry? (photo)

I'm post 9 months rhinoplasty. Overall big improvement. However, it appears like I have droop between nostrils an a bulbous tip.

Nostril Droop?

+2
It is possible that the tip is drooping a bit but the best picture to isolate this problem is a smiling profile or lateral view. There still can be some swelling at 9 mths. Consult and trust your surgeon. Be patient.

Best wishes 
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous tip and columella between nostils. Lack of nostril symmetry?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Nasal asymmetry

+1
I think that this question was already answered, but at nine months the nose may still be swollen. If the nostrils were not reduced, then more than likely the asymmetry was there before surgery.