Bulbous Nose & Nasal Congestion? (photo)

Hi I think it started arnd 10yrs ago when i was arnd 18@19yrs old. It was pimple that started to coming out. But then, the bum never subsided and I think it's getting bigger and i feel like a piece of meat been stick to my nose. Second, I can't remember when this started, but I have this nasal congestion since forever, my left nostril. Sometimes, when I pinch/pull up my nose at the tip, I can breath using both nostrils.... What am I having and how to treat this?

Rhinoplasty

+1

From your posted photos and description it sounds like you have insufficient structural support to keep the nasal airway open while breathing. You will need rhinoplasty with placement of cartilage grafts to correct this and provide the necessary structural support.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Bulbous Nose & Nasal Congestion

+1

Based on your photos and description it appears that you have very thick skin and poor structural support of your nose.  Rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting can help.

Sam Naficy, MD

Bulbous Nose and Nasal Congestion

+1

You are describing two separate problems. See your Dermatologist about the eruption of the nasal skin. A consult with an ENT, facial plastic surgeon, or plastic surgeon who will  examine your nasal airway is necessary to diagnose the cause of your nasal congestion.