Bulbous Nose + Big Nostrils? (Photo)

Is it possible to get this nose without big nostrils and to get rid of the bulbous end?

Bulbous Nose + Big Nostrils? (Photo)

+1

The bulbous tip can be narrowed, but your nose is wide and the photo of the nose you want is much narrower.  Overall your nose can be made more triangular, and I have to see more photos of you and also of the nose that you want to comment further. thanks

Bulbous Nasal Tip with Big Nostrils

+1

The bulbous nasal tip can be reduced and defined. The nasal base should be narrowed and the columella lifted. I cannot see the rest of your nose but the surgery can be limited to your tip.

Tip refinement and nostril reduction are realistic rhinoplasty goals

+1

The goals to refine a bulbous tip and reduce the prominance of the nostrils are two of the more common objectives in rhinoplasty.  To my eye, the tip and base of your have a broad, rounded appearance.  If the shape of the tip and base could be made to be more of a soft triangular shape, I believe your nose would be improved in appearance.  There are numerous techniques surgeons use to achieve this. Take a look at the video I created which shows you my approach.

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon