Should I Build Muscle Prior to a Fat Transfer to Breast?

All the information I've gathered points to BBL's working better than a fat transfer to the breast. I have read that the fat will survive better in a BBL with more glute muscle because the muscle has better blood supply. Would the same theory work for a fat to breast transfer? If I increase the amount of pec muscle, will that fat have a better chance of survival? I am a petite woman with little breast tissue and will most likely be using Brava as well to further elaborate :)

Fat Transfer to the Breast and Chest Area

+1

Fat grafts are less predicitable than breast implants for breast enlargement for several reasons.  Many thin women do not have enough fat to transfer to make a significant difference in size, and the blood supply to the area may not be favorable enough for the transplanted fat to survive and thrive.  Having good pectoral  muscle tone may increase local blood flow somewhat, but most transplanted fat will be placed in the breast, rather than in the pectoral muscle itself. Being fit and strong has many intrinsic benefits, but there is no science to support the idea that it improves the outcome of fat transfer to the breast. Fat grafting can be used with implants for purposes of improving shape.  It usually gives a small to modest increase in breast size.

Web reference: http://www.maryleepetersmd.com

You're on the right track but not with pec muscles....

+1

You are correct that stuffing fat into a breast without proper blood supply for nourishment will cause the fat to die. This is why we do not do breast augmentation WITHOUT the BRAVA device. This device when worn at night will create the space for the new fat to reside and generate new blood vessels that will keep the fat alive. This procedure results in the highest fat survival rate.