Bug-Eyed from the Top

if your eyes are deepset from below, but bug eyed and bulgy from the top, what can you do to fix this issue?

Doctor Answers (1)

Bug eyed?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would need to see photos of what you are describing to tell you if it can be improved or not. Otherwise, it would be a guess.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.