I Am a A Cup. What Size is a Full C. I Am 5'4 137lbs. What is the Biggest C Cup Size in Cc's?

350-400 cc Breast Implants Most Common for A to C cup Breasts

+3

Thank you for your question. The other doctors are correct, cup size varies with bra manufacturer-a C cup at Victoria Secret can be a B cup at other stores.

However in my experience at least 350 cc to 400 cc breast implants are required to enlarge an A cup breast to a C cup range.

Try the rice test described in the link below.

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Implant volume and cup size

+1

Unfortunately, you have not told us your chest circumference.  If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  From this, you can compute the size required to achieve your desired goal. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant size and volume

+1

Plastic surgeons work with volume we can not guarantee a specific cup size.  Best to be seen in person. You can do a baggy test to see what looks good for you in a bra.

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

This is a common question on RealSelf.  Without measurements and photos this is a difficult question to answer.  During your consultation and examination a PS will be better able to address this question.  In my practice I employ the Vectra to provide you with a window to your results.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Breast implant size is determined by many factors, including your chest wall dimensions, amount of breast tissue, amount of extra skin, and patient expectations.  You will get the best sense of what implant size by trying on implants in a sports bra with the guidance of your plastic surgeon.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon