Filler for my type of hollow eyes? (photo)

Hi; I'm 34 year old male. In the last 12 - 18 months, I think most of the fat under my eyes disappeared making them appear hollow and making me look closer to 40 than 34. Would a filler like Restylane or Juverderm be appropriate for me? or would I require something more invasive like some sort of surgery to dampen them, or make them disappear? Also, because of it, i have terrible raccoon black circles under the eyes now. It's embarrassing. My profile pic shows how hollow they have become

Filler for my type of hollow eyes?

+2

In my opinion the Belotero Balance filler best for under eye hollows. You may need a few series of injections over a 3 week timeframe..//

Under eye hollows? Fill them

+2

I would think that you would get a reasonable amount of improvement from Restylane or Belotero in this area.

Birmingham Dermatologist

Restylane Under Eye Treatment

+2

Under eye hollows are a very common concern for many people of all ages. This is one of the most popular procedures in my office. I like to inject Restylane into the hollows of my patients; I find that it causes less swelling than Juverderm for a more natural look. The black circles that you see will also improve with an under eye treatment because once the hollows are filled the light will be able to reflect off your skin improving the look of the dark circles. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this procedure will improve your concerns.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Hollows in the under eye area and fillers

+1
Young patients are often bothered by hollows under the eyes.  This is not a condition that needs a surgical procedure.  Injections in the tear troughs are one of the most popular procedures done in my office.  I like Restylane and Boletero for this area under the eye.  You have a straightforward cosmetic concern that is easily improved.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic procedures for the best results.

Restylane

+1
I exclusively use Restylane in the lower eyelids.  I believe it would work well in your eyes.  I would also suggest a chemical peel to lighten the dark circles,  a TCA (trichloroacetic acid) would help.

Fillers for hollows of eyes

+1

There are several fillers that can be used for your hollow eyes, typically lasting 1-2 years, but sometimes longer. My preferred is Restylane, although Juvederm and Belotero are also good options. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Filler for my type of hollow eyes?

+1

In general, Restylane is a great filler for the tear trough, and yields a fantastic result when the treatment is performed properly. It is important to choose a skilled specialist when having these injections. A board certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon are all great choices. Treating the area with filler can also help improve the appearance of the dark circles. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.  

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/fillers-and-injectable/restylane/

Filler for my type of hollow eyes?

+1

Based on the photos provided I think you would get a great result using Restylane for the tear troughs, this will help eliminate the dark shadow and also the hollowness. I suggest you seek a reputable board certified physician for an in-person evaluation

Filler for under eyes?

+1

From your photo, I think a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane or Juvederm could improve your under eye hollowness.  It does not appear that surgery would help you at this point.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon