Smart Lipo in Buffalo, NY? (photo)

Hello. I am a 23 year old woman weighing 220 lbs with no medical issues other than being very overweight. I work out very frequently and I eat healthy. I had my daughter 2 years ago and have been the same weight since. I don't have the time to heal from a traditional liposuction procedure. I would also like to stay under 5k. I know that money shouldnt be an issue, but thats my maximum. Based on my situation, SmartLipo seems like a good idea physically and financially. But is my size an issue?

Candidate

+2

You do not look like the perfect patient for this procedure. You could go ahead and try but, ask your doctor what your options are Finances are important but, doing the right thing is more important

Liposuction at 220 lbs

+1

I think most plastic surgeons would recommend additional weight loss even though this is not the answer that most patients want to hear.  In addition, the type of liposuction is not as important as the amount that is liposuctioned and the manner in which this is done.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Smart lipo? and obesity

+1

You are overweight, and liposuction is not going to help you significantly. Youa re better off going on a diet and starting an appropriate exercise plan to shed the weight first. Good luck.