Should I Be Concerned About my Belly Button? (photo)

I had a tummy tuck 3.5 weeks ago and my belly button is pretty much a horizontal slit (at least it looks that way to me). Will it improve? My next appointment is not until the beginning of August.

Should I Be Concerned About my Belly Button?

+1

In my over the internet opinion without an IN PERSON examination I believe the technique used in forming your "new" bb will NOT improve. Revision is an alternative after 3 months of healing. 

Takes a number of months for the navel to recover after abdominoplasty.

+1

I don't see any problem with your navel relative to the time of your operation. There will be profound changes over the next few months and my guess is that everything will turn out fine.