How Much Does the Removal of Buffalo Hump Cost?

How much does the removal of shoulder hump, or buffalo hump, cost?

Buffalo Hump removal

+1

There are several different techniques to perform this but the vast majority of surgeons will attempt liposuction as the first approach. If performed under local anesthesia fees may vary from $1500 to $4000 depending on techniques performed.

Cost of removing cervicodorsal "buffalo" hump

+1

I agree with the last response regarding cost. The variation in costs are really related to type of anesthesia required.  Most removals can be safely and comfortably removed under local anesthesia with oral sedation. This helps keep the cost down.  I like to use laser lipo since this makes the removal easier for both the patient and myself. The laser does add a small amount to the price but I think it's worth it. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS