Best Non Surgical Removal of Bra Rolls and Triceps That Are Mostly Loose Skin? (photo)

I've consulted with a couple of ps's and they say that my rolls are more loose skin than fat and lipo would just make it worse. I'm not willing to have large scars so cutting them off is not an option ("bra lift"?). What are my best options for removing the bra rolls as well as loose skin on triceps and muffin-top? I've heard about Thermage but A) does it really work? And B) are there better options? I'm 48 yrs old. Thank you.

If liposuction won't work, then CoolSculpting probably won't work too.

+2

If there is loose skin, then liposuction and Coolsculpting won't work. Thermage can help tighten skin but there is question about the amount of skin tightening that can be accomplished by non-invasive means. I found better results with Thermage for this condition than Titan but other doctors might differ. I have not had clinical experience with off-label uses of Pelleve and Ultherapy for this area.

Non Surgical Removal of Bra Rolls

+1
Coolsculpting is FDA approved for nonsurgical fat reduction. It is possible to treat "bra fat" with coolsculpting. Skin tightening has been observed post coolsculpting. However, patient selection is key. Consul in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who can provide surgical options and coolsculpting to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Non-surgical treatment for bra fat and loose around arms

+1
The best combination of tightening and reduction in fat is with Thermage and coolsculpting.  Coolsculpting will remove the bulge in that area and Thermage will tighten the skin.  We have had fabulous results with a combination of these two techniques together and in my opinion is the best non-surgical combination.

Michele S. Green, MD

CoolSculpting indicated for subcutaneous fat without excess laxicity

+1
CoolSculpting Complete works extremely well for "pinchable" subcutaneous fat that is not presenting with laxity. An assessment is necessary with every patient to determine if you are a candidate for CoolSculpting Complete.

Top providers are able to offer buy one area and get a second for free.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Consider Thermage

+1

Thermage is a really great option that can tighten loose areas of skin. This non-invasive therapy uses radiofrequency waves to address aging skin in different areas of your body. Thermage is an effective tool to treat your eyes, face and body. It is especially effective at smoothing bulging areas that you can’t get rid of with regular exercise or traditional techniques, so your bra-line would be the perfect area to target. Great question!

Barry Lycka, MD
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolscultping not for loose skin

+1

We have been performing Coolsculpting since FDA approval three years ago.

It does not work for tightening skin and is not FDA approved for triceps or bra fat.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Bra Fat and Arms respond nicely to Coolsculpting

+1

We have had great results with muffin top, bra fat and the upper arm/tricep area with Coolsculpting.  Coolsculpting not only helps to diminish stubborn, unwanted fat but tightens skin in the area as well.  If your only problem is however loose skin then Coolsculpting may not be your best option and you may wish to try treatments with Exilis for skin tightening.  For your most accurate answer a face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with all of these technologies would be ideal.  Good luck.

Grant Stevens, MD