Rhinoplasty Expert in Buenos Aires?

I am currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been considering getting Rhinoplasty while here. Does anyone have any experiences with getting plastic surgery in Buenos Aires? Any recommendations for a plastic surgeon here who specializes in rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty in Buenos Aires

+1

If you have your rhinoplasty in Buenos Aires, I recommend my friend Dr. Jose Juri or his brother. If you see them, please give my regards.

Breast Augmentation Surgeon

+1

I suggest that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Federico Zapata for breast augmentation. You may use my name for the referral.

Jack A. Friedland, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon