I have a scar about 12 years old , I want to know if Laser Surgery can remove it? (photo)

Its on the right side of my forehead just above my eye.

Scar Treatment on Forhead

+1
Nothing will remove the scar completely but there are options to make it look a little better with fractional lasers and fillers.  I would see an expert in laser treatment of scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fractional Laser Resurfacing for Forehead Scar

+1
Hi Rleyva.  Part of what we do when meeting with a potential patient is set proper expectations for what's possible and what's realistic.  Your post asked if you can "remove it".  While fractional laser resurfacing is an excellent option for you, we would caution against setting your sights too high.  A scar is very difficult to completely remove and yours is fairly severe.  If you went into the process with the goal of improving the scar rather than removing it completely, you would likely have a much better chance of being satisfied with the outcome.  

We would use Profractional laser resurfacing and for before and after pictures of patients that have had this procedure in our Los Angeles and Orange County offices, check the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD