Bulge in my Upper Stomach 5 Month After TT, Visceral Fat or Something Else?

I had a full TT with liposuction of the flanks. Also had a panniculectomy done. I still have a big bulge in my upper stomach. My OB thought I had a ventral hernia which is why I had these procedures all done. Turned out to be diastasis recti. My PS thought it was about 2 fingers, it ended up being 4 fingers. Had procedure done back in july of this year. I have been doing aggressive abdominal excerises and this bulge is still the same. Visceral fat or something else?

Bulge in my Upper Stomach 5 Month After Tummy Tuck

Not quite sure HOW you had both a Full Tummy Tuck AND a Panniculectomy since a full Tummy Tuck is basically a panniculectomy AND much more.

The best person to tell you the reason for the bulge is your Plastic surgeon. He was the last one there and should know what it is especially if the bulge has been there before and especially if it persisted after surgery. In many cases it is due fat where the separated muscles were brought together and can be resolved with liposuction.

It is most likely NOT visceral fat which would imply complete failure of the muscle repair and a large hernia.

See your surgeon and you will find out.