Invisalign for Teens for Buck Teeth?

I only have buck teeth and I want Invisalign for teens. How long would I have to I wear them and how much do they cost?

An orthodontic evaluation will determine treatment length

+1

It is in your best interest to get an evaluation from your orthodontist to determine if you qualify for Invisalign. Invisalign can treat many types of cases including overbites. Since I cannot determine the extent of your problem, I cannot tell you how long you will have to wear Invisalign. Most Invisalign cases take approximately 12 to 18 months. Your case may differ. The cost of Invisalign can vary depending on case complexity, area of the country you reside, and duration of treatment. Comprehensive Invisalign cost can also vary greatly from $4800 to $8000.

Suwanee Orthodontist