Buccal Fat Removal or Botox to Masseter? (photo)

I'm 28 years old and I'm 5'4 115 lbs. I have an appointment in 2 wks & I was curious what I should ask him to turn my round face into a more heart shaped one. i have big puffy chipmunk cheeks when i smile. I feel like a pumpkin. Yes, i do plan on getting rhinoplasty as well but I'd like to get this done first. I know as you age your cheeks thin out but it seems mine are doing the opposite. Idk if BFR is the right direcstion or I should be looking at something else. thanks

Buccal fat pad removal or masseter treatment

+1

An exam in person I think is the key. Buccal fat removal is a fairly straightforward procedure, but in some individuals can prematurely age them. As for masseter reduction, most people are using Botox to decrease the muscle activity. Overtime( after repeated injections) the muscle should respond.

Buccal fat removal or Botox to Masseter?

+1

Hello, in order to get the correction that I believe you are looking for it's going to take a couple of steps. You will require a buccal lipectomy and facial fat grafting or filler to your nasal labial folds and the lower oral commissures. Injecting the the lower oral commissures will also bring the corners of your lips up which are now causing you to look droopy. There are risk with buccal lipectomy as with any other surgery. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and you will be advised to the pros and cons and the best options for you after examination.  Good luck to you

Buccal Fat Removal or Botox to Masseter?

+1

Even with the posted photos very hard to advise via the internet. Try a filler or fat grafts to the cheeks and marionette lines before a buccal fat removal surgery. 

Would recommend buccal fat removal

+1

Your issue is not due to a larger masseter muscle, which Botox could improve. Buccal fat removal would work well for the fullness. In your cheeks. This is a fast, relatively simple surgery done under local anesthesia.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon