Can you please give me info as to what procedure that has to be done on my face dealing with buccal fat?

Hi there, I am an asian lady who is in the 30's and would like to know more about fat cheeks removal and maybe slim down my wide angled face.... can you please give me info as to what procedure that has to be done on my face? Thanks!

Facial Slimming

+1

There are a variety of options that can be used to slim the face. Often times, the buccal fat pocket can be reduced with a short procedure that is done on the inside of the mouth. Other options can include using some liposuction to sculpt the face and to use Botox or Xeomin injections to slim the masseter muscles.

-Dr. Asaria

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon