Buccal Fat Removal, is This the Best Option for Facial Symmetry?

I have a full cheeks that are hereditary from the paternal side. With age the cheeks do not change. It seems like they only get larger with weight gain. I am 5'5" and 140 lbs (not overweight). Please advise. I am looking for a surgeon with affordable rates and experience with this procedure that will the best possible facial produce symmetry without appearing gaunt.

Buccal Fat Pad Removal, ideal for chipmunk cheeks and round face

+1

Hi Cleo29,

Buccal fat pad removal is relatively simple yet a delicate procedure for candidates with chubby cheeks that will not show atrophy with age.

Only an extensively experienced surgeon could offer the optimal results and establish the Ogee curve that will slim the face and provide the best aesthetic features.

Mentioning that your full cheeks are hereditary is something to be considered. Nonetheless, without photographs and physical consultation it is hard to determine if buccal fat pad removal is the definitive way to adopt.

Best of Luck.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com