How Much for Buccal Fat Removal Here in NY?

How much would it be for buccal fat removal here in NY. Also, will the results be pretty much the same in regards to the doctor that performs the surgery. Isn't it the same fat that each doctor will remove? Isn't it one piece of fat from each cheek? Will you need blood test from me or any other kind of test before the procedure?

Cost of Buccal Fat Removal

+1

Costs always vary depednding on the surgeon selected. All surgeons will remove the same fat, but the quantity removed is different depending on the surgeon's judgement. Pre-operative evaluation is very important with this procedure because natural loss of fat occurs as part of the aging process, which my result in a hallow appearance later in life. Your surgeon will determine what tests are necessary before surgery.