Doctor Recommendation for Buccal Fat Removal in Las Vegas

I'm considering buccal fat removal if not facial lipo in Las Vegas. I have hard time finding plastic surgeon who has experiences in cheek fat removal, does anyone recommend who is expert in this procedure in las vegas? and i'm considering whether to get buccal fat removal or facial lipo, what difference will they make if i go for either one? i'm 5'7, 115Ib, 26ys asian women

Buccal Fat Removal Recommendation

+1

Dear Miniasian nv,

Buccal Fat Pad Removal is best performed by extensively experienced surgeons who will provide the candidate with the right Ogee Curve.

Nonetheless, it is crucial that a conservative approach is taken when dealing with this delicate surgery, especially at a young age.

Also, providing the patient with the ideal "apple shaped" face could be addressed using other facial contouring techniques.

I encourage you to talk to satisfied patients who experienced same or similar surgeries and seek consultations with their surgeons. It helps to be aware of exaggerated marketing.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Buccal Fat Removal in Las Vegas

+1

The ASPS website would be a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons. Dr. Jeffrey Roth and Dr. Lane Smith are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the best fit.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Buccal Fat Pad Treatment - Las Vegas

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

Tracy Hankins is a professional colleague of mine. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  He is an excellent physician and surgeon. I recommend him highly and without reservation. Telephone: (702) 897-1330

Kindest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD