Buccal fat removal, chin implant or sliding genioplasty? (Photo)

I am very confused about which would be the best surgery procedure for me. I want my face to be less round. When I smile it gets even fatter which I really don’t like. I would ideally like to have a slim face and high cheek bones. I am 31 years old, a slim weight and round faces run in my family. Thanking you in advance for your advice.

Chin implant questions

+1
You have a pretty face and round is not bad.  You appear to be a candidate for a chin implant and buccal fat removal.  The chin implant would greatly enhance your profile.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Richmond, Virginia
niamtu@niamtu.com

Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Slim face

+1
The fullness is the face is often related to a lack of definition and width of the lower jaw. So it is important to determine the contribution of the jaw versus the axed fat pad at the jawline height. It is natural for the face to l ok fuller with smiling as the muscles push the fat pads to slightly different locations. 

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon